test

Federico Bruni
just to check it this list is operative

Re: test

Owen Tuz
Still alive, though I haven't heard much on it lately (I'm guilty here, since I haven't contributed)...

Anyone else?

- Owen

just to check it this list is operative

Re: test

Wols Lists
On 15/12/13 21:56, Owen Tuz wrote:
> Still alive, though I haven't heard much on it lately (I'm guilty here,
> since I haven't contributed)...
>
> Anyone else?

ditto

Cheers,
Wol

Re: test

Jonathan Kulp

Wols Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:

>On 15/12/13 21:56, Owen Tuz wrote:
>> Still alive, though I haven't heard much on it lately (I'm guilty
>here,
>> since I haven't contributed)...
>>
>> Anyone else?
>>
>ditto
>
>Cheers,
>Wol

Still lurking here too.

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://jonathankulp.org

Re: test

ymingt
ditto,
Emmanuel,
Ming.

On Monday, December 16, 2013 7:12:08 AM, Wols Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 15/12/13 21:56, Owen Tuz wrote:
> Still alive, though I haven't heard much on it lately (I'm guilty here,
> since I haven't contributed)...
>
> Anyone else?

ditto

Cheers,
Wol

Re: test

Pete Farmer
I'm here. Lurking.
Hi all.
best,
--p

On 16 December 2013 20:03, MING TSANG <[hidden email]> wrote:
ditto,
Emmanuel,
Ming.

On Monday, December 16, 2013 7:12:08 AM, Wols Lists <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 15/12/13 21:56, Owen Tuz wrote:
> Still alive, though I haven't heard much on it lately (I'm guilty here,
> since I haven't contributed)...
>
> Anyone else?

ditto

Cheers,
Wol

Re: test

Jan Warchol

i got this email (it arrived at my other account, which i'm not using for Lily stuff anymore).
*However*, i didn't get Carl Peterson's email (about his metafont patch, which triggered the discusion about contributor instructions).  So, something on this list doesn't work correctly.

best,
Janek

just to check it this list is operative

Re: test

Federico Bruni
2013/12/17 Jan Warchoł <[hidden email]>
Hi,

i got this email (it arrived at my other account, which i'm not using for Lily stuff anymore).
*However*, i didn't get Carl Peterson's email (about his metafont patch, which triggered the discusion about contributor instructions).  So, something on this list doesn't work correctly.

me neither, but are you sure that he sent it to this list?
The last  thread before this one dates back to february 2012:

that's what he said to me.

RE: test

Federico Bruni

Maybe in the headers of the e-mail you can find how to unsubscribe.
I can't check now.

Anyway, if Valentin is disappeared, I would not recommend the use of lilynet mailing lists

Il 18/dic/2013 12:14 "James Lowe" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

How do I get off this list?

I cannot seem to unsubscribe and so am having to revert to spam blocking?

james