T405 - Respect user setting bracket-visibility property. (issue194095)

T405 - Respect user setting bracket-visibility property. (issue194095)

Neil Puttock
Hi Ian,

Looks OK, though don't you think it would be better to increase the size
of the bracket if it's too small?

Cheers,
Neil

http://codereview.appspot.com/194095/diff/1/2
File lily/tuplet-bracket.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/194095/diff/1/2#newcode286
lily/tuplet-bracket.cc:286: SCM bracket_vis_prop = me->get_property
("bracket-visibility"); // The type of this prop is sucky.
Unless you're going to fix this, you shouldn't remove the FIXME

http://codereview.appspot.com/194095/show

Re: T405 - Respect user setting bracket-visibility property. (issue194095)

Ian Hulin
On 20/02/10 17:27, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> Looks OK, though don't you think it would be better to increase the size
> of the bracket if it's too small?

We--ll, yes, but that's not what this bug report is about.  As it's
something you've picked up during the review it's strictly speaking a
new issue.

Sorry if this sounds a bit jobsworth but I'd rather this patch went out
the door as is and I'll look at your comment as part of work on a new
tracker.

Cheers,

Ian