Reviewing regtests for undocumented stuff.

Reviewing regtests for undocumented stuff.

Valentin Villenave
Administrator
Greetings everybody,

in case you might be interested, here's the Wiki page I've just opened:
http://wiki.lilynet.net/index.php/Regtests

Cheers,
Valentin

Re: Reviewing regtests for undocumented stuff.

Neil Puttock
On 4 March 2010 15:46, Valentin Villenave <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Greetings everybody,
>
> in case you might be interested, here's the Wiki page I've just opened:
> http://wiki.lilynet.net/index.php/Regtests

Great!  If I can work out how to post comments, I'll add a few replies. :)

Cheers,
Neil

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:17 PM, Neil Puttock <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Great!  If I can work out how to post comments, I'll add a few replies. :)

You can create an account, and edit the page and sign your comments
with ~~~~ (IIRC). Feel free to give Patrick or me a ping, since we're
both editors on the Wiki.

Some of my remarks have to do with the documentation (I'll open a
discussion about it), but some suggest possible amendments to the
regtests themselves, and for that matter your input would definitely
be appreciated.

On 4 March 2010 23:08, Valentin Villenave <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You can create an account, and edit the page and sign your comments
> with ~~~~ (IIRC). Feel free to give Patrick or me a ping, since we're
> both editors on the Wiki.

Thanks, I'll dive in once I've set up an account.

Cheers,
Neil