Re: [PATCH] define-grobs.scm: Alphabetize grob list and grob properties.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [PATCH] define-grobs.scm: Alphabetize grob list and grob properties.

Carl Sorensen



On 6/19/09 2:17 AM, "Mark Polesky" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Actually it's 2 patches.
>
> Could someone test it out, make sure I didn't
> accidentally do something stupid? Should be okay,
> but it's such a big change... If it looks good,
> you know what to do!
>

Mark does not have the capability of compiling LilyPond, so he can't do the
testing described in AU 1.2.5.

Is there a Frog that would be willing to test Mark's patch to verify it
passes the regression tests?

Thanks,

Carl


> Thanks for your help.
> - Mark
>
>
>
>      


---

----
Join the Frogs!

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [PATCH] define-grobs.scm: Alphabetize grob list and grob properties.

Patrick McCarty
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 2:50 AM, Carl D. Sorensen<[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
>
> On 6/19/09 2:17 AM, "Mark Polesky" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Actually it's 2 patches.
>>
>> Could someone test it out, make sure I didn't
>> accidentally do something stupid? Should be okay,
>> but it's such a big change... If it looks good,
>> you know what to do!
>>
>
> Mark does not have the capability of compiling LilyPond, so he can't do the
> testing described in AU 1.2.5.
>
> Is there a Frog that would be willing to test Mark's patch to verify it
> passes the regression tests?

I ran the test suite with Mark's patches, and everything looks fine here.

Thanks for doing this, Mark!

-Patrick

---

----
Join the Frogs!

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Re: [PATCH] define-grobs.scm: Alphabetize grob list and grob properties.

Neil Puttock
2009/6/19 Patrick McCarty <[hidden email]>:

> I ran the test suite with Mark's patches, and everything looks fine here.

I'd like to look at the patches, but they're obviously over the size
limit for attachments. :)

Can somebody post them on Rietveld so we can all have a look at them?

Regards,
Neil

---

----
Join the Frogs!

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Re: [PATCH] define-grobs.scm: Alphabetize grob list and grob properties.

Patrick McCarty
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Neil Puttock<[hidden email]> wrote:
> 2009/6/19 Patrick McCarty <[hidden email]>:
>
>> I ran the test suite with Mark's patches, and everything looks fine here.
>
> I'd like to look at the patches, but they're obviously over the size
> limit for attachments. :)
>
> Can somebody post them on Rietveld so we can all have a look at them?

I'll try doing that shortly.

-Patrick

---

----
Join the Frogs!

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Re: [PATCH] define-grobs.scm: Alphabetize grob list and grob properties.

Patrick McCarty
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Patrick McCarty<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Neil Puttock<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> 2009/6/19 Patrick McCarty <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> I ran the test suite with Mark's patches, and everything looks fine here.
>>
>> I'd like to look at the patches, but they're obviously over the size
>> limit for attachments. :)
>>
>> Can somebody post them on Rietveld so we can all have a look at them?
>
> I'll try doing that shortly.

The combined patches are here:

http://codereview.appspot.com/83042/show


-Patrick

---

----
Join the Frogs!

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Re: [PATCH] define-grobs.scm: Alphabetize grob list and grob properties.

Neil Puttock
2009/6/20 Patrick McCarty <[hidden email]>:

> The combined patches are here:
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/83042/show

Thank you.

I can already sense Mark's next task: sorting the `interfaces' field. :)

Regards,
Neil

---

----
Join the Frogs!

Loading...