Re: Enhancement: tabalture chord repetition (issue224082)

Re: Enhancement: tabalture chord repetition (issue224082)

Neil Puttock
On 2010/03/15 09:53:31, marc wrote:

> > http://codereview.appspot.com/224082/diff/1012/19
> > File ly/chord-repetition-init.ly (right):
> >
> > http://codereview.appspot.com/224082/diff/1012/19#newcode71
> > ly/chord-repetition-init.ly:71: (make-repeat-chord-function '()
'()))
> > indent
> >
> > #(define
> >    (make
> Ok, but I thought that 2 spaces is the right indentation, no?

Yes, but only for .ly files which contain LilyPond snippets.

In the case of music-functions-init.ly, it's all scheme, so it should
follow scheme indentation.

> By the way, that's not consistent in ly/music-functions-init.ly,
either.

True, though it will be once I've finished with it. ;)

> Thanks for your comments!

No problem.

I'll apply the patch soon.

Cheers,