Naming output files - status update please?

Naming output files - status update please?

Ian Hulin
Hi all,
I've been prompted by a reply from Mats on the -user list.

 >See
 >http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-02/msg00833.html
 >and follow-ups for the previous discussion on the topic. As far as I
 >can see, an implementation proposal is already available, just to >commit.

I know Marek Klein did a lot of work on this and developed Scheme code
to use an alist for the output-file name.  I know from the messages that
he was talking about amending regression tests and things.

Carl, Valentin, did this ever get as far as a patch, or do we need a
frog to undertake the actual packaging to produce it?

If anyone has any more information please let me know so I can see about
taking this on (if it needs doing).

Cheers,

Ian

Re: Naming output files - status update please?

Valentin Villenave
Administrator
2009/6/4 Ian Hulin <[hidden email]>:

>>See >http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-02/msg00833.html
>> >and follow-ups for the previous discussion on the topic. As far as I >can
>> see, an implementation proposal is already available, just to >commit.
>>

> I know Marek Klein did a lot of work on this and developed Scheme code to
> use an alist for the output-file name.  I know from the messages that he was
> talking about amending regression tests and things.
>
> Carl, Valentin, did this ever get as far as a patch, or do we need a frog to
> undertake the actual packaging to produce it?

I can't remember having seen a patch about this. But I could be wrong.

Regards,
Valentin

Re: Naming output files - status update please?

Marek Klein

2009/6/4 Ian Hulin <[hidden email]>
Hi all,
I've been prompted by a reply from Mats on the -user list.

>See >http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-02/msg00833.html >and follow-ups for the previous discussion on the topic. As far as I >can see, an implementation proposal is already available, just to >commit.

I know Marek Klein did a lot of work on this and developed Scheme code to use an alist for the output-file name.  I know from the messages that he was talking about amending regression tests and things.

Carl, Valentin, did this ever get as far as a patch, or do we need a frog to undertake the actual packaging to produce it?

If anyone has any more information please let me know so I can see about taking this on (if it needs doing).

There was no patch yet... I would be glad, if you could take it over. Thanks.
Marek Klein
http://gregoriana.sk

Re: Naming output files - status update please?

Ian Hulin
Hi Marek,
Please could you send me an e-mail with a zip file/tarball containing all your modified files please?

I can try to piece things together from the mailing lists, but it will be much less error-prone and quicker for me to package and test if you can do this.

Thanks in advance,

Ian Hulin

Hi,

http://www.netintelligence.com/email