Frogs documentation task

Carl Sorensen
Hello frogs,

I have an easy documentation task.

In Notation Reference 2.1.3 Multiple notes to one syllable, the text says:

In addition, notes are considered a melisma if they are manually beamed, and
automatic beaming (see Setting automatic beam behavior) is switched off.

An example of this behavior should be added to the docs.

Anybody want to take on this challenge?

Re: Frogs documentation task

Frédéric Bron
> In Notation Reference 2.1.3 Multiple notes to one syllable, the text says:
>
> In addition, notes are considered a melisma if they are manually beamed, and
> automatic beaming (see Setting automatic beam behavior) is switched off.
>
> An example of this behavior should be added to the docs.
>
> Anybody want to take on this challenge?

OK, it's for me! Frédéric

Re: Frogs documentation task

Frédéric Bron
> In Notation Reference 2.1.3 Multiple notes to one syllable, the text says:
>
> In addition, notes are considered a melisma if they are manually beamed, and
> automatic beaming (see Setting automatic beam behavior) is switched off.
>
> An example of this behavior should be added to the docs.
>
> Anybody want to take on this challenge?

Here is the patch.

Frédéric

0001-added-example-of-melisma-with-manual-beaming.patch (1K) Download Attachment

On 9/26/09 6:19 AM, "Frédéric Bron" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> In Notation Reference 2.1.3 Multiple notes to one syllable, the text says:
>>
>> In addition, notes are considered a melisma if they are manually beamed, and
>> automatic beaming (see Setting automatic beam behavior) is switched off.
>>
>> An example of this behavior should be added to the docs.
>>
>> Anybody want to take on this challenge?
>
> Here is the patch.

Thanks,  pushed.

Carl

> Frédéric

Re: Frogs documentation task

Frédéric Bron
> Thanks,  pushed.

Just a doubt: is there something to do for the translations?

Frédéric

Re: Frogs documentation task

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 27/09/2009 13:23, Frédéric Bron disait :

>> Thanks,  pushed.
>
> Just a doubt: is there something to do for the translations?
>
> Frédéric

Not for the French part;  vocal.itely in French will be completely
reworked once I've completed NR1 and redistributed the material
according to Graham's movings.

Unless I get some help with my translating process... Je me sens de plus
en plus comme Lucky Luke...

@+
Jean-Charles

Re: Frogs documentation task

John Mandereau
Le dimanche 27 septembre 2009 à 13:23 +0200, Frédéric Bron a écrit :
> Just a doubt: is there something to do for the translations?

As it's exclusively an addition of ly code, it isn't mandatory at all
but it would be very nice to add it to translations where the
accompanying text is already translated.

Cheers,
John